Load Controller is basically a product category is dealing with a single product. Its working is based on the electrical load and the control. With the incorporation of high quality raw material we are offering a durable product to our customers.
Approx. Rs 28,500 / UnitGet Latest PriceProduct BrochureProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Current||1 A, 5 A|
|Application||Odd Harmonic Analysis up to 15th for all voltages and currents,including THD|
|Power||Auxiliary Supply 90 - 480VAC,50-60 Hz.|
The digital power meter GOBLIN is a micro-controller based unit which not only measures a host of electrical parameters to display them on a 128 x 64 backlit LCD, but also acts as a comprehensive load managing device due to its four numbers of output relay contacts. These outputs are individually field programmable for both the parameter on which to generate alarm as well as the values on which to activate alarm and deactivate it. In addition to this flexibility in terms of load management, the meter also has two serial ports: USB port and RS485. RS485 supports MODBUS RTU protocol for connections to EMS/SCADA. Goblin has two USB ports-one where a cable connection to laptop/pc is made(Device mode) and another where the unit directly accepts a pendrive(Host mode).
The unit is meant for use in three phase four wire / three wire systems. The installation type, CT ratios and PT ratios are site selectable.
The Load Manager with its four relay contacts can be used as a Demand Controller. The method of Demand calculation is sliding window and fixed window.
· Accuracy Class 0.5 (as per IS14697)
· Displays more than 20 Parameters
· Four Relay contacts, individually field programmable, for alarm parameter as well as on/off values
· RS-485 MODBUS-RTU Connectivity
· Large 128 x 64 graphical LC Display
· USB Port for downloading data
· Directly accepts pen-drive to transfer logged data(Host mode)
· On board 2MB of non-volatile memory. On board data logging with field programmable log duration.
· CT / PT ratios field programmable
· Odd Harmonic Analysis up to 15th for all voltages and currents, including THD
Explore More Products